Weekly Progress Post #3

Discussion about the Cyber Sorcery Tabletop Role Playing Game
Agonarchartist

Weekly Progress Post #3

Post by Agonarchartist »

Almost done with corporate assets. That just leaves street, criminal, military and wasteland. I should get to drawing.

We really had the most important discussion about the quickstart/starter adventure last week. I wish I were a more super-thinker, but mostly I just think about what a smarter person than me would do and do that. So having players tell you what they think is cool and where their minds were headed in the adventure was-It's like, you've refined the input to them over weeks, and you ask the real important question, and the back and forth is synergistically insightful. Tricking a dozen brains into doing the hard work for you!

Oh, hey. Everyone that's in the playtest is on this board. Hi guys.

I sent an email to backers that again reiterated: I'm a good writer. I'm an ok artist. I'm not much else relevant to project management—project anything really. Someone asked, uh, what was the quote "I [messed] up my calculation". I didn't calculate anything. I'm literally making this up as I go along. I don't know how much money is in my accounts (it's not much) because, I dunno. I just think about money when other people ask for it.

That comment didn't bother me, so much as put into stark relief that, I dunno, maybe I *should* do some calculations? When would I think about what to write and draw if I had to figure out math. Besides, every time I've looked at an invoice in my life people just made up stuff to charge me for. And the money is made up. I know that's easier to say when you're living in someone else's house, but man, I've lived in the woods before.

Like, I just pay everyone who asks me for money until I run out of money, and then I run a kickstarter to raise more. Does that sound wild? It is.

We are going to finish the corporate assets in a few days. Maybe try to get one of the others wrapped up this week. I'm working on putting together a AAA corp document for the website.