Errata Thread

Questions, answers, and errata to Sinless rules
Hexile

Re: Errata Thread

Post by Hexile »

Pg 154 has a picture of a vehicle called a skate that doesn't match any stats or names on the previous vehicle page.
Agonarchartist

Post by Agonarchartist »

Oh my goodness, it's true!
um. Looking at the original document, it seems scooter had the description for the skate, before I changed it's name. so I guess the fix for this errata is
Pg. 154 replace "Scooter" with "Skate"
Pg. 155, add a health box to the Skate.

It's a weird airport vehicle, uses around machines, right? Drives from the rear, front loaded cargo. An industrial vehicle.
Agonarchartist

Post by Agonarchartist »

Reported that back alley network says 2,000 Zz per box, when it's 2MC which is 20,000 ZZ.
Agonarchartist

Post by Agonarchartist »

Zoetic Restriction on the VCR is 1/2/3
Agonarchartist

Post by Agonarchartist »

Spending a lot of time with the core book, and found several references to "mana" these should for all occurrences (except IC ones) be "manon"
maasenstodt

Post by maasenstodt »

I know that Billionaire Bounty is the focus right now, but is there a timeline on updating the core book with all of the errata?
Agonarchartist

Post by Agonarchartist »

Thank you so much maasenstodt for your comment and inquiry.
Updating the PDF will require two things. First, it requires making the book *unavailable for sale* for two months. Second, it requires a new master link, killing the open link to the PDF version..

The entire errata list in the published book is seven lines of erroneous text and errors. The text is a 260 page technical manual. Here is the complete errata.

Zoetic Restriction on the VCR is 1/2/3
Reported that back alley network says 2,000 Zz per box, when it's 2MC which is 20,000 ZZ.
Pg. 154 replace "Scooter" with "Skate"
Pg. 155, add a health box to the Skate.
The example on P 45 "Active skills" is incorrect. The correct value (48) is in the table, on page 44.
page 122: "f dice" should read "dice"
Energy weapons are unlabeled. The Photon Reaver is a laser rifle. The Neon Fang is a laser pistol. The thunderbolt is a railgun.

When we get to about 25 lines, and demand is high enough, I'll be sure to issue an updated pdf.
Agonarchartist

Post by Agonarchartist »

I'd also like to point out, that people are *still* finding errors in the 1e DMG, thirty years after it's printing, and it's probably the most heavily used and scrutinized book every printed in the RPG field.

The idea of an errorless book is a lie.

The real issue is, there's not a big enough issue right now with the errors to justify a reprint. More errors will become apparent as people play and use the software, along with issues and clarifications, and once we have the pith of it, we will make the appropriate changes.