Weekly Progress Post #1

Discussion about the Cyber Sorcery Tabletop Role Playing Game
Agonarchartist

Weekly Progress Post #1

Post by Agonarchartist »

Well, things are going.

My primary goal at this point is to finish the Asset Illustrations and then complete the text of Billionaire Bounty.

I've been posting the illustrations up in the discord if you'd like to get a preview of them.

We are playtesting Billionaire Bounty in the discord, and it's going. I mean, pretty well! It has illustrated I need to do some work explaining the sector mechanics. It's also notable that the sector turns aren't broken, and things seem scaled well.

I'm available for feedback.

Some other things: The Grammerly AI is out of pocket. It wants me to sound like a corporation. Maybe non-reactive emotionality isn't valuable in human organizations. It's like having a window open to some terror realm of my writing used for evil.

It's a lotta arts guies. If people have suggestions for Assets, well I'll take ideas. I'm still a few short in a few categories. I'm looking forward to making up more of my own, but there's a bandwith on creative focus. And right now it's laser-focused on asset illustrations and the starter adventure (which we will accept alternate name pitches for).
-Campbell

What I'm playing: Did you know Rimworld has babies? That is a whole new world of grim.