Errata Thread

Questions, answers, and errata to Sinless rules
Agonarchartist

Errata Thread

Post by Agonarchartist »

Errata will be posted here.

Also, is there a listed weight on the cards for firearms (or is it assumed based on something else)?

Uh, Yes. All of the firearms are weight 1. The assault rifles/shotguns are weight 2. The energy weapons weapons - the laser pistol is 1+1, the laser rifle is 2+1, and the railgun is 2+2. (The weapon and the pack.)

Why isn't this on the weapon cards?
Oops.

Will this be fixed?
Yes.
Agonarchartist

Re: Errata Thread

Post by Agonarchartist »

Finishing Touches on Page 48 References tables in the appendix that don't exist.

Will I create the tables in the appendix that don't exist?
Yes.
Agonarchartist

Post by Agonarchartist »

Asset rules used during character creation are only in the overview and not where expected when creating characters.
Agonarchartist

Post by Agonarchartist »

Cybercombat weapons don't have a chart (maybe a non-issue), no mention of their reach. (assumed reach 0? Even Spurs?)
There seem to be no Heavy Weapons in the book (I imagine missile launchers on a Drone would use Gunnery)
I can't find a gun that seems to be a sniper rifle, nor do the weapon cards state what kind of gun I'm looking at (maybe a non-issue, you can see a pistol is a pistol at least)
The Nightwing vehicle has no price, and the Cessna vehicle has no stats.
Agonarchartist

Post by Agonarchartist »

It seems I got distracted while creating the Wasteland mage, and . . . forgot to pick 24 force points of abilities.
Benoist

Post by Benoist »

Agonarchartist wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:31 am It seems I got distracted while creating the Wasteland mage, and . . . forgot to pick 24 force points of abilities.
You mean 23. He's got 12 points assigned. 35-12 = 23.